Howdy Fellow Entrepreneurs!
Welcome! I’m so thrilled to have you here as a fellow entrepreneur. Here are somethings I already know about you – you’re a smart, creative problem solver who is out on a mission. You may be questioning a few things right now:
“Am I doing this right?”
“Am I crazy?”
“How can I make sure that I win at the game of business?”
“Where do I even begin?”
Here’s what I can tell you. You are not crazy, or at least I understand this kind of crazy. The spirit that says that you can do this better, that you have an idea worthy of helping others and it’s just fine for you to be compensated for it.
You are needed in this world. And, I stand here opening the door, welcoming you to the amazing possibilities that entrepreneurship can give you.
Can I be honest with you about what 10 years has taught me about entrepreneurship?
- Not every business makes it. In fact a staggering 20% ever make it to 5 years and only 4% make it to 10 years.
- More often than not, businesses do not price for profit – making every day a struggle. Meaning you’ll be working REALLY hard and have nothing to show for it. Or, as just as common – the business might make top line revenue and pay it’s bills – but you are not paying yourself.
- You can not and should not be all things to all people. This will leave you being a jack-of-all-trades and a master of none. Simplicity works best. Master the basics of business, then scale. This affects everything in your business, finding clients, hiring employees, choosing the best marketing.
- What gets you here, won’t be what gets you there. That means you need to know which growth strategy to use for what purpose at what time. There a 7 elements to a successful business and over 150 tools and strategies including pricing, niche, attracting clients, scaling work, team development knowing how and when to use them is the key to developing your own ‘secret’ to success.
- Being successful in business is simple, it just isn’t easy. There is this point in time on your journey that you are going to realize that it isn’t as easy as you thought it would be. You are going to be tempted to question yourself and what you’ve done so far – maybe you haven’t done enough. This is the point where a lot of business owners get lost or worse, stuck. Being able to master the know-do gap and come to terms with the fact that you just may not know what it is that you don’t know. That’s ok. That’s what I’m here for – to simplify things, make sure you can see the whole picture and get to doing the most impactful strategies first.
- Entrepreneurship is a journey best shared. Being the boss can be thrilling, and give you an amazing sense of freedom to call your own shots. It can also be lonely and frustrating trying to figure it out on your own. Here’s the thing – you don’t have to go it alone. When you surround yourself with allies and mentors, you get to the destination faster, often skipping over the wrong turns that can cost you big time.
I am a serial entrepreneur at heart. That is one reason I coach small businesses. I am passionate about helping people just like you build and grow your business to the level you need it to be. Do you want a million dollar business? Great, let’s do it. Do you just need a healthy $100K business? Great, let’s make it happen.
If this is sounding pretty good to you…keep reading,
I’ve designed my coaching business to give you what you need, when you need it. I’m passionate about working with small businesses in service-based industries and really love working with business owners who are called to something bigger.
In my years as an entrepreneur, I probably have experienced, witnessed or coached a business with the very challenges you are facing. Which means that I have also perfected the strategies that are not only practical, but effective too.
Business Growth Coach